Op-Med is a collection of original articles contributed by Doximity members.
A Doximity guide on what to know and who to follow.
Looking for information about a session or activity?
Looking for a specific presentation?
- Oral and Poster Abstracts, all meeting abstracts sorted by session
- ASH News Daily, news publication that covering meeting events
- ASH News TV, YouTube channel covering meeting events
Here are some Twitter accounts you should consider following:
- ASH, Official Twitter account
- Stephanie Lee, MD, ASH President, tweets about meeting updates
- Ahmar U. Zaidi, MD, pediatric oncologist, tweets about sickle cell advocacy and racism in health care
- Graham Collins, oncology researcher, tweets about the latest in lymphoma research
- Aaron Gerds, MD, MS, medical director at Case CCC, tweets about ASH meeting communications
- Naveen Pemmaraju, MD, oncologist at MD Anderson, tweets about the latest in leukemia and MPN research
Or maybe you want to check out the latest tweets about #ASH20?
All opinions published on Op-Med are the author’s and do not reflect the official position of Doximity or its editors. Op-Med is a safe space for free expression and diverse perspectives. For more information, or to submit your own opinion, please see our submission guidelines or email firstname.lastname@example.org.