A Doximity guide on what to know and who to follow at the world's leading neurology meeting, held virtually this year.
Looking for information about a session or activity?
- Schedule at a glance
- Login here to access program materials
- Education program
- Plenary sessions
- Experiential Learning Areas, including Academic Neurology, Advancing Leadership in Neurology, and more!
- Networking events
- Tutorial for how to navigate AAN’s virtual platform
- Tips for how to be a better presenter in general
- Tips for oral presentations
- Tips for poster presentations
Looking for a specific presentation?
- Search for accepted abstracts here
- Emerging science presentations will be presented on April 18th from 3:00–4:30PM ET.
A complete list of AAN Award Recipients can be found here. Some notable awardees include:
- John Walter Engstrom, MD; A.B. Baker Award for Lifetime Achievement in Neurologic Education
- Doris Leung, MD PhD; Clerkship Director Innovation Award
- Deanna Saylor, MD; AAN Neuro-infectious Disease Award