Doximity is pleased to announce its first “Doximity Scholars” program. We welcome all interested residents and fellows to apply to become a featured writer for our news platform, DocNews. The half-year program is a great way to become a thought leader by creating truly consequential content for other clinicians, to raise your profile, and to stay in tune with the latest research and news from the medical world.
If you get a thrill out of sharing your knowledge with others and love writing, we want to hear from you!
Doximity Scholars will:
- Help develop and author original content series for DocNews
- Contribute on a weekly or biweekly basis to Doximity’s original content platform, Op-Med, a collection of original content created by and for Doximity members
- A current resident or fellow
- A Doximity member
- Extensive writing experience (e.g. research, blog, etc.)
- Strong interest in reading and summarizing medical research
- Able to commit 1–2 hours per week
- Media experience and/or social media presence is a plus
- Have your work read by thousands of physicians across the country every week
- Receive one-on-one media training with the Doximity public relations team to review best practices of working with the press and build confidence in advance of interviews.
- Become a member of the Doximity Media Panel, where you will receive the opportunity to speak with the press as a physician spokesperson and Doximity Scholar– opportunities may include print, online, or broadcast.
- Press pass opportunities to attend conferences in your specialty as a Doximity correspondent
- Special feature as a “Doximity Scholar” across Doximity.com
- The program will begin January 1, 2018 and end June 29, 2018.
- Applicants will be considered through Monday, Dec. 18, 2017.
- This is a remote program. Applicants can live anywhere in the U.S.
To apply for the 2018 Doximity Scholars Program, please click “Apply” below: